Welcome Video and Guidelines
Welcome to the Bombshell Angel 60 Day Challenge
This Program Features:
- Booty and Ab Workouts: To help you build and shape your booty and tighten your waistline!
- Workout Time: 20 Minutes-30 minutes
- Uses resistance bands, weights, jumprope and kettlebell.
Self Care Sunday
Part of our program is SELF CARE, every ANGEL knows taking time to pamper and give yourself some lovin is essential for not only personal growth but your health and wellness! I love to do this on Sunday around 4-5 PM because there is nothing else really going on and I can just tune out the world for an hour to just do me! I fill up my tub, light a candle, put a hair mask, armpit mask and face mask on and just chill. It feels so good to do something nice for myself. As women we tend to give, give, give and never do anything nice for ourselves, it’s literally one hour a week and if that sounds like a lot start off by lighting a candle and just journaling for ten minutes.
Ideas for Self Care Sunday:
- Paint your nails
- Detox your face and armpits using the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, I like to mix mind with Apple Cider Vinegar to make it more of a detox
- Sip some tea and read a book
- Light some candles and journal your wins for the week
- Soak your feet in a foot bath with bath salts
- Set some goals, visualize and add some new things to your vision board or goals list
- Take yourself out to the farmers market and buy some flowers for your desk
- Grab a girlfriend and check out a local park with a glass of wine
Mark the time off, make it happen! There is no workout scheduled for this day because I want you to take this time to do something nice for yourself! You can grab your friends to join you or just take the time for yourself. I personally like taking the time for myself to just breathe and relax! I look forward to this moment every week especially if things hit a wall or I feel stressed, I know my bath is around the corner!
Share your Self Care Sunday photos in the Facebook group and on social media (be sure to tag #selfcaresunday so we can all follow along)! Let’s share the SELF care LOVE!